Twitter and Square co-founder, Jack Dorsey, suggest that you create a daily "Do and Don't list".
Here's his :
Here’s some of the items from Jack’s “do” list:
- Stay present: don’t focus on the past or the future.
- Be vulnerable: show people your mistakes and fears so that they can relate
- Drink only lemon water and red wine
- Six sets of 20 squats and push-ups every day, run for 3 miles, meditate on this list, stand up straight, spend 10 minutes with a heavy bag
- Say hello to everyone
- Get 7 hours of sleep
Here’s his “don’ts”:
- Don’t avoid eye contact
- Don’t be late
- Don’t set expectations and not meet them
- Don’t eat sugar
- Don’t drink hard liquor or beer during the weekday